Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Turian Soldier Multiplayer Recruit Pack
The Turian Soldier Multiplayer Recruit Pack is an add-on multiplayer DLC content pack that can be purchased from licensed vendors (Microsoft Store, PlayStation Store, Origin). This add-on can be discounted with a subscription to EA Access.
This pack can be purchased for $9.99 - Discounted to $8.99 with EA Access.
Join the fight to save humanity well equipped with the Multiplayer Recruit Pack – Turian Soldier Edition. This pack offers everything you need to hit the ground well-armed and ready for battle.
- The pack features the Turian Soldier character; the Turian soldier is a tough and versatile powerhouse. Though soldiers’ primary tools are their weapons, a Turian may utilize advanced armor technology to gain an edge in the fight.
Pack also includes:
- Uncommon Character (x2) Turian Soldier
- Rare Weapon (x2) X5 Ghost
- Uncommon Weapon (x2) Widow
- Rare Mod #1 Assault Rifle Barrel
- Rare Mod #2 Sniper Rifle Barrel
- Uncommon Mod #1 Assault Rifle Magazine
- Uncommon Mod #2 Sniper Rifle Thermal Clip
- Equipment Stronghold Package
- Jumbo Supply Pack 1 (5x): 1st Aid, Ammo & Revive Packs, Cobra RPG and Boosters
- 100% XP Enhancers (x5)
- Andromeda Points 600
The MP DLC packs are unique in that they will award variant mods if the mods listed in the pack are already at Rank X. Normally these variant mods can only be purchased with Mission Funds in the Item Store. The substituted mod will not necessarily be for the same type of weapon.
If the weapons listed in the pack are already at Rank X, specialized variant versions will be randomly awarded.
If the equipment item listed in the pack is already owned, a piece of unowned equipment will be awarded.