Supplemental Life Support
|Supplemental Life Support|
|Upgrades the Nomad's life support system to improve functioning in extreme environments.|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Blueprint[edit | edit source]
The Supplemental Life Support blueprint is automatically available when Ryder reaches Level 11. It requires the following resources for development:
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Supplemental Life Support directly increases the Life Support of the ND1 Nomad for any difficulty. This upgrade increases the amount of time the Nomad can withstand a life support depleting hazard zone by 25%. The 25% time increase is the same regardless of hazard type (heat, cold, etc).
Difficulty level influences how long hazards will take to deplete Life Support and how long until death occurs. The easier the gameplay, the longer the amount of time until Life Support fails. Once Life Support fails, health damage occurs until the ND1 Nomad explodes. Conversely, the harder the difficulty, the less time is available.
- Narrative difficulty is the same amount of Life Support and heath depletion time as Normal.
- Casual difficulty is the same amount of Life Support and heath depletion time as Normal.
- Normal difficulty is the standard amount of Life Support and heath depletion time.
- Hardcore difficulty decreases the amount of Life Support and heath depletion time to 75% of Normal.
- Insanity difficulty decreases the amount of Life Support and heath depletion time to 60% of Normal.
Life Support times in the table below are displayed as Narrative, Casual, Normal, Hardcore, and Insanity.
|Time To Deplete Life Support - When Shields Flash (in seconds)|
|Hazard||ND1 Nomad||Supplemental Life Support|
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]