Salvage is a type of resource.
There are three groups, Low Value, Moderate Value, and High Value. Each salvage item belongs to a specific group and has a fixed base price.
- Low Value Salvage – 20 or 40 credits
- Moderate Value Salvage – 50 or 100 credits
- High Value Salvage – 100 or 200 credits
- Salvage goes for a premium on Elaaden; Annea at The Paradise pays twice the base sale price, while the Blood Threshers Manager and Team Ryncol Manager at the New Tuchanka fighting pit pay five times the base sale price.
- Even with the cryopod perks Grey Market and Grey Market II in place with a different merchant, the fighting pit managers pay more for salvage than anyone else.
- Salvage takes up no space in the Inventory, so accumulating it for a visit to New Tuchanka is not a bad idea. Alternatively, it can be used to offset the cost of purchases.
- Except for the reward for Safe Journeys, salvage is randomly awarded.
- Salvage cannot be deconstructed, only destroyed. Because salvage has no weight and takes up no space, there is no reason to destroy these items.