Profiles gives an added boost in combat. As skills are unlocked over the course of the game, players will also start gaining access to the profiles system, choosing from up to seven unique types of profiles that add bonuses to suit their play style. The more invested in certain skill groups, the higher the level of related profiles that will be unlocked. It can be accessed from the Main Menu.
Profiles can be swapped at any time, keeping the action fresh, giving players numerous ways to approach every battle, and ensuring they never feel locked into a particular style of play. Players can also create favorites, which represent a quick way to map three powers and a single profile to one slot. At any time during combat, the player can switch between four favorite slots, giving access to up to 12 powers and 4 profiles during the course of a single fight.
List of profiles[edit | edit source]
There are seven different profile types, each with six ranks of progression.
- Soldier - Pure combat specialists.
- Engineer - Pure tech specialists.
- Adept - Pure biotic specialists.
- Sentinel - Hybrid combining biotic and tech skills.
- Vanguard - Hybrid combining biotic and combat skills.
- Infiltrator - Hybrid combining combat and tech skills.
- Explorer - Hybrid combining biotic, combat, and tech skills.