|Location||The Paradise, Elaaden|
Merchant items[edit | edit source]
The Merchant sells the following goods:
- Augmentations - Random general augmentations
- Bio materials - Random bio materials
- Minerals - Random minerals (except for element zero, platinum, and vanadium)
- ND1 Nomad Paint Jobs
- ND1 Nomad Upgrades
- Special items
- Tech materials - Random tech materials
Market Dominance[edit | edit source]
- There is a very small possibility for Element Zero, Platinum, and Vanadium to randomly appear for sale.
Prices[edit | edit source]
The Merchant has standard rates and does not pay the rates that Annea pays.
For standard rates, see:
- Prices: Augmentations
- Prices: Nomad Paint Jobs
- Prices: Nomad Upgrades
- Prices: Resources
- Prices: Special Items
Notes[edit | edit source]
If Ryder chooses to take control of the water supply, Annea can now be found in an isolated camp in Gehenna Valley, north of the Southern Monolith and just southeast of a forward station. There is no XP granted for defeating her and her followers, but the cache revealed by the cryo pod perk Reconnaissance cannot be opened until she has been defeated.