|Starting Location||Pelaav Research Station, Havarl|
|Start||Erich Baumgarten and Tassana Rilar|
|End||Erich Baumgarten and Tassana Rilar|
Description[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Cross-reference genetic markers with known creature dens
- Collect data from a mutated challyrion
- Collect data from a mutated rylkor
- Collect data from a mutated eiroch
- Defeat the Roekaar and the mutated eiroch
- Search the Roekaar hunting party's supplies
- Investigate the Roekaar camp
- Return to the scientists
Notes[edit | edit source]
Ryder will have the option of copying the Roekaar research before deleting it from the Roekaar computer. The reward is the same regardless of the choice.
The mutated Challyrion and mutated Rylkor will be the same health and armor as normal versions. The mutated Eiroch will increase to a boss-level increased armor-only enemy.