|Starting Location||Haarfel, Kadara|
|Mission Location||Haarfel, Kadara|
Description[edit | edit source]
You came across some people living in a hut; they are acting strangely and babbling nonsensically. Investigate the cause of their odd behavior.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Examine the datapad
- Scan the people (0/3)
- Locate the source of the mysterious signal
- Speak to the scientists
- Alter the mind control signal
Notes[edit | edit source]
Ryder has three options: Turn the signal against the scientists as punishment, ease the victims' predicament, or walk away, doing nothing to change the situation. Turning the signal against the scientists disconnects the victims, leaving them lost and hopeless. Easing the victims' situation leaves them laughing and loving life. If Ryder walks away, the door is locked and no further action is possible.
The scientists refer to elements of Mass Effect 2: Cerberus, Project Overlord, and Project Lazarus.
Research Opportunities[edit | edit source]
Locate the source of the mysterious signal:
- Neural Analysis Machine (Kadara, Mind Games) - image.png
Neural Analysis Machine
- Neural Analysis Machine (Kadara, Mind Games) - scan.png
- Transmitter (Kadara, Mind Games) - image.png
- Transmitter (Kadara, Mind Games) - scan.png
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Punish the scientists or ease the victims' predicament:
Walk away, doing nothing:
- +270 XP