Melee weapons are a type of weapon used in close range combat.
List of melee weapons[edit | edit source]
The following table lists the Tier I stats of each melee weapon for ease of comparison. Augmentation slots appear at Tier II.
|Asari Sword||Ultra Rare||Milky Way||Sword||400||—||0||4||Invulnerable biotic blink|
|Biotic Amplifier||Uncommon||Milky Way||Fist||275||—||0||2||—|
|Kett Carfalon||Rare||Heleus||Sword||325||—||0||3||Restores health on successful strike|
|Kett Vakarsh||Ultra Rare||Heleus||Sword||300||110 Burn Damage per second||0||4||Primes for Fire Combo|
|Krogan Hammer||Rare||Milky Way||Hammer||400||—||0||3||Knock back on successful strike|
|Remnant Cryo-Gauntlet||Ultra Rare||Remnant||Fist||200||—||0||4||Primes for Cryo Combo|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Weapons stats for all weapons in the player's current loadout can be affected by augmentation bonuses on a melee weapon. These passive buffs are always in place even if the melee weapon isn't actively being used.
- Melee weapons are unable to equip weapon mods.
- Equipped items have a green check mark .
- There is a chance that a melee weapon purchased, crafted, found, or recovered by a Strike team Item Loot Box will drop a random augmentation on deconstruction. (See Augmentation Drops for odds of recovery). Researchable augmentations not already known will not be recovered. This drop will not be shown on the deconstruct screen and you will have to compare your inventory before/after to determine if an augmentation was dropped.
- The number of melee kills can be tracked on the Accomplishments tab in the statistics menu.
Achievements and trophies[edit | edit source]
The following achievements and trophies can be earned for melee kills: