Maverick Skirmisher Helmet V
|Maverick Deadeye Helmet V|
|Bonus||+7% Weapon Headshot/Weak Point Bonus|
+10% Weapon Spare Ammo
|Blueprint Source||Milky Way|
|Development Materials||Omni-Gel Canister|
Description[edit | edit source]
This patchwork hardsuit mixes various materials and technology from the Heleus Cluster and its microframe computer runs a jumble of barely linked programs. Despite this—or because of it—the armor is highly effective in combat, with targeting and thermal distribution systems second to none. Heavily upgraded and customized, this particular suit rivals any Milky Way design.
Blueprint[edit | edit source]
The blueprint for Maverick Deadeye Helmet V is automatically available as soon as Ryder reaches Level 31.
This item has 2 augmentation slots available during development.
Notes[edit | edit source]
This helmet can be modified during development with up to two of seventeen augmentations available for any armor component.
Upgrade series[edit | edit source]
- Maverick Skirmisher
- Maverick Skirmisher Helmet I
- Maverick Skirmisher Helmet II
- Maverick Ambusher Helmet III
- Maverick Ambusher Helmet IV
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet V
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet VI
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet VII
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet VIII
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet IX
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet X