Maverick Skirmisher Helmet II
|Maverick Skirmisher Helmet II|
|Bonus||+4% Weapon Headshot/Weak Point Bonus|
+5% Weapon Spare Ammo
|Blueprint Source||Milky Way|
|Development Materials||Omni-Gel Canister|
Description[edit | edit source]
There's nothing elegant about this patchwork hardsuit. It mixes various materials and technology from the Heleus Cluster and its microframe computer runs a jumble of barely linked programs. Despite this—or because of it—the armor is highly effective in combat, with targeting and thermal distribution systems second to none.
Blueprint[edit | edit source]
The blueprint for Maverick Skirmisher Helmet II is automatically available as soon as Ryder reaches Level 6.
This item has 2 augmentation slots available during development.
Notes[edit | edit source]
This helmet can be modified during development with up to two of seventeen augmentations available for any armor component..
Upgrade series[edit | edit source]
- Maverick Skirmisher
- Maverick Skirmisher Helmet I
- Maverick Skirmisher Helmet II
- Maverick Ambusher Helmet III
- Maverick Ambusher Helmet IV
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet V
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet VI
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet VII
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet VIII
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet IX
- Maverick Deadeye Helmet X