Investigate Remnant Derelict
|Investigate Remnant Derelict|
|Starting Location||New Tuchanka, Elaaden|
|Mission Location||Hell's Promise, Elaaden|
|Previous||Parlay With the Krogan|
|Next||Search for the Stolen Remnant Drive Core|
Description[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Go to the derelict Remnant ship
- Locate the entrance
- Interface with the Remnant device
- Locate the Remnant glyph
- Enter the derelict Remnant ship
- Locate the derelict ship's drive core
- Find an alternate exit from the derelict ship
Notes[edit | edit source]
While it appears that the ND1 Nomad can be driven through the derelict ship, it is inadvisable. If the Nomad falls off the damaged bridge, it will be impossible to recover, as the vehicle will repeatedly respawn in midair. Fast-traveling out will break the mission.
The Remnant Turrets at the beginning of this mission respawn after being destroyed and very quickly. There is also Scourge lightning which is nasty—it makes it hard to target the turrets and it does damage your shields. But it is possible to run in, scan the two Adaptive Remnant Core Devices (ARCD's), and run out. The easiest way to scan the ARCD's, though, is to go back after the mission is complete. The Raiders in the area may respawn, but the turrets will be inactive and the lightning gone.
When you exit the Derelict at the end of the mission, turn around and run across the top of the block forming the top of the tunnel. There's a well hidden eezo node at the far end.
Research Opportunities[edit | edit source]
- +100 Remnant RD - ARCD x2 (+200 Remnant RD Total)
- +10 Milky Way RD - Mining Drill
- +10 Remnant RD - Remnant Console
- +10 Remnant RD - Remnant Observer Creator