Initiative Helmet II
|Initiative Helmet II|
|Bonus||+2% Max Shields|
|Blueprint Source||Milky Way|
|Development Materials||Omni-Gel Canister|
Description[edit | edit source]
Standard-issue Andromeda Initiative hardsuits are designed for exploration as much as combat, combining jump-jets, high-grade external and internal sensors, and a variety of atmospheric filters with the usual kinetic barrier generators and ceramic armor plating. Personnel equipped in these suits can enter and leave alien biomes without fear of contamination—or hostile wildlife.
Blueprint[edit | edit source]
The blueprint for Initiative Helmet II is automatically available as soon as Ryder reaches Level 6.
This item has 2 augmentation slots available during development.
Notes[edit | edit source]
This helmet can be modified during development with up to two of seventeen augmentations available for any armor component.
Upgrade series[edit | edit source]
- Initiative Armor
- Initiative Helmet I
- Initiative Helmet II
- Initiative Recon Helmet III
- Initiative Recon Helmet IV
- Initiative Spearpoint Helmet V
- Initiative Spearpoint Helmet VI
- Initiative Spearpoint Helmet VII
- Initiative Spearpoint Helmet VIII
- Initiative Spearpoint Helmet IX
- Initiative Spearpoint Helmet X