Helmets are head-slot armor. Helmets protect the wearer from hazardous environments and the dangers of combat.
- During development, helmets can be modified with up to two of seventeen augmentations available for any armor component (three with the Innovation perk).
- There are no specifically designed augmentations for helmets.
- You can visually hide your helmet--but retain your gameplay benefits--in the Gameplay Settings menu. This includes squadmates.
- The Andromeda Elite Helmet is a helmet only piece of armor that is a reward for players completing Andromeda Initiative training by signing up and watching 6 videos about the Initiative which takes approximately 20 minutes.
- The Deep Space Explorer and Scavenger Armor helmets are available exclusively to players who purchased the Deluxe or Super Deluxe Edition.
- Equipped items have a green check mark .