Fusion mods are used to enhance armor. Each is far more powerful than the otherwise comparable armor augmentation, but each comes with a major penalty. As with weapon mods, fusion mods can be swapped out during loadout.
List of armor fusion mods[edit | edit source]
|Fusion Mod of Adrenaline||Ultra Rare||100% On Kill: Recharge All Active Powers||-50% All Power Recharge Speeds||Havarl||Puzzle-locked container,|
See Location and Acquisition
|Fusion Mod of Battering||Ultra Rare||+30% Melee Damage||-20% Weapon Damage
-20% Biotic, Combat & Tech Power Damage
|Kadara||Neutralize the Architect|
|Fusion Mod of Biotic Mastery||Ultra Rare||+30% Biotic Power Damage||-20% Weapon & Melee Damage
-20% Tech & Combat Power Damage
|Eos||Neutralize the Architect|
|Fusion Mod of Health||Ultra Rare||+100% Max Health||-50% Max Shields||Khi Tasira||Defeat the Archon's Sword during The Journey to Meridian|
|Fusion Mod of Hovering||Ultra Rare||+100% Hover Duration||-30% Weapon Damage||Voeld||Neutralize the Architect|
|Fusion Mod of Rapid Deployment||Ultra Rare||+50% All Power Recharge Speeds||-30% Weapon Damage||Kadara||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Resistance||Ultra Rare||+20 Damage Resistance||-10% Weapon Damage
-10% Melee Damage
-10% Power Damage
|Voeld||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Robotics||Ultra Rare||+25% Tech Construct Health
+25% Tech Construct Damage
|-50% Max Shields||Havarl||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Rupture||Ultra Rare||+25% Weapon Headshot/Weak Point Bonus||-70% Weapon Clip Size||Elaaden||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Shielding||Ultra Rare||+50% Max Shields||-50% Max Health||Eos||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Tech Mastery||Ultra Rare||+30% Tech Power Damage||-20% Weapon & Melee Damage
-20% Biotic & Combat Power Damage
|Elaaden||Neutralize the Architect|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only chest armor pieces for Ryder can use fusion mods.
- Equipped fusion mods have a green check mark .
- The Deep Space Explorer Armor and Scavenger Armor cannot be equipped with fusion mods.
- The penalty of the mods can be cut in half with the Commerce Cryo Pod perk Fusion Mod Support.
- Save for two, all fusion mods are obtained by activating Vaults or killing Architects.
- These items will not show up in the "Armor" screen at a merchant but only in the "All Items" screen.
- These are unique items that can't be found again during the same playthrough. While it is possible to sell a fusion mod to a merchant, it is HIGHLY advised not to do so.
- New Game + Ryders will retain the fusion mods from their predecessor and could reasonably sell duplicates as they acquire their own.