From Mass Effect: Andromeda Wiki
Fusion mods are used to enhance armor. Each is far more powerful than the otherwise comparable armor augmentation, but each comes with a major penalty. As with weapon mods, fusion mods can be swapped out during loadout.
List of armor fusion mods[edit | edit source]
|Fusion Mod of Shielding||Ultra Rare||+50% Max Shields||-50% Max Health||Eos||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Robotics||Ultra Rare|| +25% Tech Construct Health
+25% Tech Construct Damage
|-50% Max Shields||Havarl||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Adrenaline||Ultra Rare||100% On Kill: Recharge All Active Powers||-50% All Power Recharge Speeds||Havarl||After activating the vault during A Dying Planet, find a cave on the southern side of Havarl not far from Pelaav Research Station. Activate the console in the cave, then use your scanner to follow the connection east. There are two sets of platforms, two gravity wells, and a Remnant decryption puzzle between Ryder and the small storage vault high above the entrance to Old Pelaav.|
|Fusion Mod of Resistance||Ultra Rare||+20 Damage Resistance|| -10% Weapon Damage
-10% Melee Damage
-10% Power Damage
|Voeld||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Rapid Deployment||Ultra Rare||+50% All Power Recharge Speeds||-30% Weapon Damage||Kadara||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Rupture||Ultra Rare||+25% Weapon Headshot/Weak Point Bonus||-70% Weapon Clip Size||Elaaden||Activate the Vault|
|Fusion Mod of Biotic Mastery||Ultra Rare||+30% Biotic Power Damage|| -20% Weapon & Melee Damage
-20% Tech & Combat Power Damage
|Eos||Neutralize the Architect|
|Fusion Mod of Hovering||Ultra Rare||+100% Hover Duration||-30% Weapon Damage||Voeld||Neutralize the Architect|
|Fusion Mod of Tech Mastery||Ultra Rare||+30% Tech Power Damage|| -20% Weapon & Melee Damage
-20% Biotic & Combat Power Damage
|Elaaden||Neutralize the Architect|
|Fusion Mod of Battering||Ultra Rare||+30% Melee Damage|| -20% Weapon Damage
-20% Biotic, Combat & Tech Power Damage
|Kadara||Neutralize the Architect|
|Fusion Mod of Health||Ultra Rare||+100% Max Health||-50% Max Shields||Khi Tasira||Defeat the Archon's Sword during The Journey to Meridian|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only chest armor pieces for Ryder can use fusion mods.
- The Deep Space Explorer Armor and Scavenger Armor cannot be equipped with fusion mods.
- The penalty of the mods can be cut in half with the Commerce Cryo Pod perk Fusion Mod Support.
- Save for two, all fusion mods are obtained by activating Vaults or killing Architects.
- These items will not show up in the "Armor" screen at a merchant but only in the "All Items" screen.
- These are unique items that can't be found again. While it is possible to sell a fusion mod to a merchant, it is HIGHLY advised not to do so.
- New Game+ Ryders will retain the fusion mods from their predecessor and could reasonably sell duplicates as they acquire their own.
See also[edit | edit source]