|This article is a stub. You can help Mass Effect: Andromeda Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Mass Effect: Andromeda Wiki by .
There are numerous easter eggs spread throughout Mass Effect: Andromeda.
- In Ryder's Room, during the Ryder Family Secrets mission, using the Archive System unlocks correspondences and three audio excerpts on datapads from Dr. Liara T'Soni.
Nexus[edit | edit source]
- In Operations, some workers can be overheard talking about Girl Scout Cookies.
- In Operations, some workers can be overheard discussing a missing crate of Blast-Ohs cereal. The crate of Trade Goods can be found in the Armory on the Tempest.
- A couple of Plants vs. Zombies stuffed animals are sitting on a bunk in the Crew Quarters.
- A SpaceX Rocket Model is found on a shelf in the Pathfinder's Quarters.
Civki[edit | edit source]
- After completing The Journey to Meridian, scan the Civki system for an anomaly. The anomaly is listed as "Unknown Alien Tech" with a description of "???".
Eos[edit | edit source]
- On the eastern shoreline of the large lake in the Outland Spire region, there are two large trees near a small Remnant structure. Between the two trees in the water is a large rock that is named "Just a rock" that you can scan for a humorous description.
- There are three Heavy Motive Engines and one and a half Kett Heavy Motive Engines on Eos, in five spots. The Heavy Motive Engines have three unique scans, each worth +10 Heleus RD. The Kett Heavy Motive Engines are somewhat perplexing. There is a complete vehicle on a road above and to the west of The Golden Wastes; below, in The Golden Wastes, there is a pile of parts with the same scan. Either can be scanned for +10 Heleus RD, but not both.
- SAM will give scan analysis for the two pieces of Kett Heavy Motive Engine ||...|| based on findings from Gil. The analysis is a reference to humorously over dramatic advertising. The advertising goes like this: "SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!! At the Kalamazoo Speedway, Speedway, SPEEDWAY!!! It's monster truck car crushing TIME! (Or whatever event they are trying to sell tickets for.) We'll sell you the entire seat but you'll ONLY NEED THE EDGE!!!!"
- There is an Adapted Particle Infuser that can be found on the scavenged kett ship Regarikas in the Sephesa star system during Liam Kosta: All In. When scanned, SAM gives an uncharacteristically less than detailed analysis that is slightly sarcastic in nature.
Other Areas[edit | edit source]
- The APEX HQ app displays the message "Reticulating Splines" while authenticating login, a reference to loading screens in the numerous The Sims games.