|Improves the Nomad's shield strength and frame integrity by 25%.|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Blueprint[edit | edit source]
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Defensive Fortification directly increases the health of the ND1 Nomad for any difficulty. After the Nomad's life support is depleted completely, this upgrade increases the amount of time the Nomad can withstand health damage in a life support depleting hazard zone by 25%. The 25% time increase is the same regardless of hazard type (heat, cold, etc).
Difficulty level influences how long hazards will take to deplete Life Support and how long until death occurs. The easier the gameplay, the longer the amount of time until Life Support fails. Once Life Support fails, health damage occurs until the ND1 Nomad explodes. Conversely, the harder the difficulty, the less time is available.
- Narrative difficulty is the same amount of Life Support and heath depletion time as Normal.
- Casual difficulty is the same amount of Life Support and heath depletion time as Normal.
- Normal difficulty is the standard amount of Life Support and heath depletion time.
- Hardcore difficulty decreases the amount of Life Support and heath depletion time to 75% of Normal.
- Insanity difficulty decreases the amount of Life Support and heath depletion time to 60% of Normal.
Life Support and health times in the tables below are displayed as Narrative, Casual, Normal, Hardcore, and Insanity.
|Time To Deplete Life Support -
When Shields Flash (in seconds)
|Time To Deplete Health To Death -|
Starts when Life Support Ends and Shields Flash (in seconds)
|Hazard||ND1 Nomad||ND1 Nomad||Defensive Fortification|
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]