We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Datapads are information devices found throughout the Heleus Cluster.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Datapads are items that can be interacted with during gameplay. Datapads may contain personal logs, status reports, cargo manifests, menus, research notes, treatises on government, or simple notes.
- Some datapads have limited availability and can be lost, such as those present on the Hyperion during Prologue: Hyperion.
- Some datapads are part of specific missions, such as the Little Mouse series and only appear when the mission is acquired.
- Some datapads only appear after actions have been taken such as Formal request for Darket Tiervian, #27.
- Some datapads change content based upon actions performed such as Dispatch: Crux.
- Some datapads are just left lying around where anyone can pick them up and read them, such as Personal Log: Jun-seo Noh.
- Some datapads are found in multiple locations but the content is exactly the same, such as The Resistance Needs Volunteers.
Types[edit | edit source]
Each datapad has a distinct visual display style but function in the exact same fashion.
There are hundreds of unique datapads found during gameplay. For a complete list, and sub lists of each datapad type, refer to the categories below:
Initial Hyperion Datapads[edit | edit source]
These are the first datapads seen.
|Message from Captain Dunn||Hyperion Cryo Bay|
|Message from Jien Garson||Hyperion Cryo Bay|
|Event Tracking Logs||Hyperion tram accessway|
|Pathfinder Team Field Manual||Hyperion Locker Room|
[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of mission-related datapads.