Datapads are information devices found throughout the Heleus Cluster.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Datapads are items that can be interacted with during gameplay. Datapads may contain personal logs, status reports, cargo manifests, menus, research notes, treatises on government, or simple notes.
- Some datapads have limited availability and can be lost, such as those present on the Hyperion during Prologue: Hyperion.
- Some datapads are part of specific missions, such as the Little Mouse series and only appear when the mission is acquired.
- Some datapads only appear after actions have been taken such as Formal request for Darket Tiervian, #27.
- Some datapads change content based upon actions performed such as Dispatch: Crux.
- Some datapads are just left lying around where anyone can pick them up and read them, such as Personal Log: Jun-seo Noh.
- Some datapads are found in multiple locations but the content is exactly the same, such as The Resistance Needs Volunteers.
Types[edit | edit source]
Each datapad has a distinct visual display style but function in the exact same fashion.
There are hundreds of unique datapads found during gameplay. For a complete list, and sub lists of each datapad type, refer to the categories below:
Initial Hyperion Datapads[edit | edit source]
These are the first datapads seen.
|Message from Captain Dunn||Hyperion Cryo Bay|
|Message from Jien Garson||Hyperion Cryo Bay|
|Event Tracking Logs||Hyperion tram accessway|
|Pathfinder Team Field Manual||Hyperion Locker Room|
[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of mission-related datapads.