Merchant items[edit | edit source]
The Buy/Sell Kiosk sells the following goods:
- Bio materials - Random bio materials
- Consumables - Random consumables (except for cobra RPGs)
- Minerals - Random minerals (except for element zero, platinum, and vanadium)
- Special items
- Tech materials - Random tech materials
Market Dominance[edit | edit source]
- Cobra RPGs randomly appear for sale.
- Element Zero, Platinum, and Vanadium randomly appear for sale.
- Black Widows randomly appear and replace the N7 Piranha.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The Cyclone, M-5 Phalanx, N7 Piranha, and Omni-Blade will stay stuck at Tier I or Tier II for the entire game at the Buy/Sell Kiosk until they are purchased. These weapons at this specific merchant will not increase in tier level as Ryder's level increases until they are purchased. Once purchased, subsequent versions of these weapons for sale at this terminal will return to the normal pattern of weapon availability.
Prices[edit | edit source]
- Prices: Bio Materials
- Prices: Consumables
- Prices: Minerals
- Prices: Special Items
- Prices: Tech Materials
- Prices: Weapons