Auxiliary Elaaden Vault
Overview[edit | edit source]
The auxiliary vault is not specifically visited for any missions and won't be found unless you go exploring for it.
Location[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The auxiliary vault on Elaaden has a number of items that can be collected besides the Remnant data core.
- Open the door to the vault, head down the hallway, and take the gravity well down into the vault.
- In the first room (Entry Room) is an elevated platform to the west with a lootable container and to the north is a door guarded by two Assemblers. Defeat them before opening the door and heading north into the hallway.
- Heading north in the hallway towards the second room (Crossroads Room), there will be several Nullifiers and two hostile Remnant Turrets. To hack the turrets to fight for the squad, run forward and interact with the Remnant console on the right hidden behind cover. The Remnant console on the left hidden by cover will extend blast shields and shield chargers (bubbles) will appear if interacted with. Either way, defeat the enemies and head into the second room.
- The second room has doorways to the Northern Room, the Western Room, and the Eastern Room. You will be going back and forth to several of these areas.
- Head to the Western Room door and open the door. Turn around and go to the Eastern Room door and open the door.
- Enter the Eastern Room and activate the Remnant console to send a beam of light into the Western Room. You can turn around to see a Destroyer activate in the Western Room but the Destroyer will not leave the Western Room.
- In the square pit in the Eastern Room, you can look down and there is an Adaptive Remnant Core Device (ARCD) that can be scanned (without going down into the pit) for +100 Remnant RD.
- You can also find a second ARCD in the Eastern Room on the wall that can be scanned for an additional +100 Remnant RD.
- There are two glyphs that can be scanned in the Eastern Room to open a puzzle container. The Nihility Glyph is on the wall of the room and the Hydrodynamic Glyph is found on the doorway edge into the Eastern Room. Scan both.
- There is a puzzle-locked container containing random loot in the Eastern Room that requires two scanned glyphs before the container can be opened.
- There is a platform on the Eastern Room wall that you can jump up to and then jump from that platform to a higher platform that has a lootable container.
- Head back into the Crossroads Room towards to Western Room with the Destroyer. Stay far back from the Western Room doorway and you can kill the Destroyer with ease. The Destroyer will not leave the Western Room or even shoot at the squad.
- Head into the Western Room.
- There is a lootable container on the ground in the Western Room.
- Jump down into the pit and to find the Remnant Data Core. Collect the data core and then jump back out of the pit.
- Head to the Northern Room.
- When you enter the Northern Room, there will be a pillar sticking out of the pit and three Remnant Consoles that can be interacted with. With the door to your back, there is a left console, a middle console, and a right console.
- You have to interact with the consoles in the correct order so that additional pillars are raised to the correct heights to access platforms high up in the Northern Room.
- Use the right console and this makes the central column even with the floor.
- Use the left console and three columns come up from the floor to the needed heights.
- Jump up to the short column, then jump up to the medium column, then jump up to the tall column, then face to the north where a platform is located higher up, and then finally jump up to the platform with a Remnant console. You can interact with the console but it is broken and doesn't do anything.
- Face to the east and you will see another platform. Jump up to the platform.
- Face to the west and there is another platform at the same height a distance away. Jump over to the platform and there is a lootable container on the platform. Jump down once the container is looted.
- The door to the Northern Room has closed and 6 Assemblers have spawned in the hallway to the Eastern Room. Open the doorway to the Crossroads Room and then head towards the Eastern Room to defeat the Assemblers.
- Once the enemies are defeated, you can return to the Entry Room and take the Gravity Well out of the auxiliary vault.