|Location||The Paradise, Elaaden|
Stats[edit | edit source]
Annea is potentially a health-only enemy.
Missions[edit | edit source]
Annea is involved with the following mission:
Merchant items[edit | edit source]
Annea sells the following goods:
- Augmentations - Random general augmentations
- Bio materials - Random bio materials
- Minerals - Random minerals (except for element zero, platinum, and vanadium)
- ND1 Nomad Paint Jobs
- ND1 Nomad Upgrades
- Special items
- Tech materials - Random tech materials
Market Dominance[edit | edit source]
- There is a very small possibility for Element Zero, Platinum, and Vanadium to randomly appear for sale.
Prices[edit | edit source]
Annea's rates differ from those of other merchants. She charges 25% more than other merchants when purchasing items from her, but pays double when selling items to her.
For standard rates, see:
- Prices: Augmentations
- Prices: Bio Materials
- Prices: Minerals
- Prices: Nomad Paint Jobs
- Prices: Nomad Upgrades
- Prices: Special Items
- Prices: Tech Materials
Notes[edit | edit source]
If Ryder gives the water source to the Initiative, Annea can be found later in a camp in Gehenna Valley. After speaking with her, Annea and her guards will become hostile attacking Ryder. There is a revealed cache nearby that cannot be accessed until she has been defeated.
Gallery[edit | edit source]