A Dying Planet
|A Dying Planet|
|Starting Location||Pelaav Research Station, Havarl|
|Previous||Helping Havarl's Scientists|
Description[edit | edit source]
First Sage Esmus believes the reincarnation of an angaran champion named Zorai may know the location of Havarl's lost monolith. To unlock the memory, you must obtain an heirloom that belonged to Zorai's family. It is lost in an area swarming with Remnant.
You've obtained Zorai's heirloom. According to Esmus, giving it to Taavos—who carries Zorai's reincarnated soul—may trigger memories of the monolith.
Taavos and the heirloom were reunited, which allowed Taavos to recall the lost monolith's location.
All three of Havarl's monoliths are activated. The broken system must now be restored by resetting and activating the vault.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Kiiran Dals about Havarl's problems
- Find the entrance to Mithrava, the sanctuary
- Reach the top of Mithrava
- Go to the location Esmus mentioned
- Locate Zorai's heirloom
- Go to Taavos' Roekaar camp
- Defeat the Roekaar at their camp
- Find Taavos
- Meet Taavos at the entrance to the last monolith
- Accompany Taavos to the monolith
- Examine the remains
- Continue with Taavos to the monolith
- Activate Havarl's third monolith
- Find and activate Havarl's vault
- Turn on emergency power
- Lift the lockdown on the vault
- Escape the purification field and exit the vault
- Return to Kiiran Dals
Notes[edit | edit source]
There is a skill point console opposite the vault's purification console.
There is a Memory Trigger located in the Buried Cave.
Research Opportunities[edit | edit source]
- +10 Heleus RD - Bridge
- +100 Heleus RD - Angaran Integrated Tech Node - Put the bridge to the east at Ryder's back so that Ryder is facing west. Head forward a little bit to the west and then turn to face the south. There will be two very large tall rock outcroppings. Head to the south a little bit and on the right rock outcropping will be the Angaran Integrated Tech Node.
Inside the Remnant Vault:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
On activating the vault:
On completing the mission: