|This article is a stub. You can help Mass Effect: Andromeda Wiki by .|
Tempest is the Pathfinder's starship in Mass Effect: Andromeda. It is the fastest ship in its class and is capable of doing 13 light-years per day. The ship has no heavy armor or main gun, so it relies on stealth.
Crew[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Research room - This space is for Research & Development, gathering intelligence, and working out practical applications to gathered samples. A Strike Team Missions terminal can be accessed here as well as a Buy/Sell Kiosk.
- Bio lab - Cora can usually be found in this area.
- Tech lab
- Meeting room - A gathering place for the crew or to video conference with the Nexus. The vidcon terminal can be accessed here.
- Engineering - Gil can usually be found in this area.
- Med bay - This space houses the Re-Spec Station where the player can reset their skills or their squadmate's. Lexi can be found in this area.
- Cargo bay - Houses the NOMAD ND1. Liam can usually be found in this area.
- Crew quarters - The area in which the crew sleeps, contains a Crew Info Board.
- Galley - Drack can usually be found in this area.
- Pathfinder's cabin - This space features a Wardrobe, Music, an Email Terminal, and a panoramic view outside the ship. SAM can be found in this area.
- Bridge - Houses the nav system that is specifically synced to the Pathfinder. Any destination in the Heleus cluster can be accessed from here. Kallo and Suvi can be found in this area.
Achievements and trophies[edit | edit source]
The following achievements and trophies can be earned which are related to Tempest:
Lore[edit | edit source]
Terminal entries[edit | edit source]
The Tempest contains multiple Email Terminals with the following entries:
Gallery[edit | edit source]