||This article is a stub. You can help Mass Effect: Andromeda Wiki by expanding it.
|This article is a stub. You can help Mass Effect: Andromeda Wiki by expanding it.
The Nexus is a space station designed as the central support hub and temporary housing in Andromeda. Inspired by the Citadel, it is smaller and more streamlined than its Milky Way counterpart. While the Nexus will be largely functional at launch, many elements of its construction are only scheduled for completion upon arrival in Andromeda. Docked to the Nexus, the arks will provide additional power and storage to the station.
- Arms Merchant
- Common Area
- Colonial Affairs
- Cultural Center - Houses the archives of the combined history of the many Milky Way species and will assist new races encountered in learning about the Milky Way and its past.
- Hydroponic Gardens - Available for a quiet escape.
- Kesh's Office
- Militia Office
- Operations - Oversees security and management of the station. Houses colonization efforts and Pathfinder HQ.
- Residential Blocks - Temporary housing for colonists until they choose a new homeworld.
- Pathfinder Headquarters - A location where Pathfinders can share information and discuss progress.
- Science Labs - State of the art labs used to investigate discoveries.
- Vortex Lounge - An area for socializing and off-duty indulgences.
- Director of Colonial Affairs: Foster Addison - Foster Addison oversees all colonization logistics for the Andromeda Initiative, making sure all settlements are up and running and colonists have a place to live.
- Nexus Superintendent: Nakmor Kesh - Nakmor Kesh, is a female Krogan and part of the core team of station engineers who built the Nexus. Her contributions during the mission include station upkeep and ensuring all facilities remain in working order.
- Nexus Security: Sloane Kelly - Sloane Kelly is an Alliance-trained soldier, and responsible for all security initiatives aboard the Nexus upon arrival in Andromeda.